TERMS OF SERVICE FOR COMMISSIONS
BY COMMISSIONING ME:
- You confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- You agree that the commissioned artwork is for personal use only.
- You agree not to resell or use the commissioned artwork commercially in any form.
- You understand that my work is 100% digital and you will recieve a 300dpi 9×12 inch .JPG file of your completed image.
- Feel free to contact me if you are interested in hiring me for commercial work. My rates are different for commercial projects.
- You, the client, are free to use the artwork for personal websites, blogs, avatars, etc. as long as the image is not used commercially.
- The client may print the artwork for personal use, but not for commercial use.
- I, the artist, retain all rights to my artwork and am free to edit, post, and display the artwork on my own websites and any other form I choose.
- If your commission is accepted, I will send a confirmation e-mail and an invoice.
- Commissions that are under $100 need to be paid in full, up front.
- I will not begin work until I receive at least half of the payment up front or full payment upfront.
- I will accept payment via Paypal only. Must be in U.S. dollars.
- Commissions are normally completed within 2-3 weeks after the sketch has been approved. This is subject to chage depending on complexity but you will be informed of any delays.
- Regular weekly progress updates will be e-mailed out once a week.
- A full refund will only be issued if you cancel the commission BEFORE I begin any work.
- You may request a refund after work has begun, however, the cost of the work already done will be deducted from the total amount. Prior processing fees will also be deducted from the total amount.
By sending payment, you, the client agrees that you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms of service outlined above.